Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group. Yoga can be a great start to the day, it’s a welcome break in the middle of a busy work day or a it can be a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.
Julie B offers corporate yoga classes in companies across Dublin. She works with a variety of group sizes and ability levels, as part of their overall wellness programmes.
Julie’s corporate yoga classes are designed to:
- Relieve stress and tension caused from the work environment.
- Combat stress, anxiety and fatigue.
- Re-energise employees.
- Help employees find balance with their work and home life through yoga poses and breathing techniques.
- Improve staff morale and motivation levels.Benefits for employees
- .Reduces stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Reduces back, neck and shoulder pain
- Improves memory, mental clarity and concentration
- Improves overall health leading to less sick days and absences
- Increases motivation and efficiency
- Improves posture, muscle tone and flexibility
Benefits for the company
- Increased productivity
- Improves morale in the workplace
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
To find out more about how Julie B’s sports yoga can help you or your team contact Julie here
Alice Kavanagh, Verizon, Analyst | Program / Project Mgt & Event Manager
“Julie is our instructor for our Corporate Yoga sessions in Verizon in Dublin. This is part of our Corporate Wellness Program.Julie’s expertise are second to none. I feel that the well-being of any company is directly related to the well-being of its staff. Julie’s expert guidance, tailor made classes, fresh concepts and the rapport she builds with our group have transformed our wellness initiatives here at Verizon. As a result of Julie’s Sessions, Yoga and Wellness are now firmly embedded in our culture here.
Based on the success of the yoga classes we have brought Julie on board to offer a wider range of wellness initiatives to the team including workshops and stress buster sessions.
I would highly recommend Julie to any business.”